The recipe calls for an interesting selection of various ingredients:
1 cup of shredded coconut
2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
6 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
And detailed directions for preparing the tasty treat, as hand-written on a piece of parchment from the author of 'the theory of evolution by natural selection':
1. pre-mix the oatmeal and coconut in a large bowl together.
2. on the stove: bring milk, sugar, butter, cocoa to a primordial boil, then add vanilla extract.
3. dump chocolately-goodness into the coconut-oatmeal bowl and mix vigorously.
4. on a wax-paper covered cookie sheet, dump spoon-sized offerings of the chocolately-mess.
5. place cookie-covered cookie sheet in fridge or freezer until cold.
6. eat cookies like they're not fit for survival.
A hand-writing analysis was ongoing at the time of print to verify authenticity, but unfortunately the results have not yet become available.